Newsight Japan attends 3D & Virtual Reality EXPO held in Tokyo, Japan during June 19-21, 2013.
Newsight Japan was registered as a member of URCF
(Ultra-Realistic Communications Forum).
At an annual general meeting held on May 27, 2013, Newsight Japan exhibited 2D3D real-time content conversion system.
Newsight Japan announced to release “Magic View2”, which fully-automatically converts 2D content into 3D/8-view content. It also accepts 3D/2-view (Side-by-Side/Half) content converting into 3D/8-view content.
For the details, please see the release.
Nikkei Industrual Daily Newspaper reported about Newsight Japan's "24-inch Tablet 3DTV without glasses".
For details, please contact us directly.
Newsight Japan showed new Glasses-free 3D items and services at FineTech/Display2013 during April 10-12, 2013.
1) 24" based 2X2 multi-displays
2) 42" 3D display
3) 24" Tablet 3DTV with automatic conversion system
4) Aqua 3D (Collaboration with 3D display and water tank for signage)
5)Touch 3D (Collaboration with 3D display and Touch panel)
6) Focused Directional Sound 3D(Collaboration with 3D display and directional speaker for signage)
7) Scent 3D (Collaboration with 3D display and scent for signage)
8) 3D content conversion (2D to 3D/8-view content conversion)
9) 3D realtime video shooting(2-view camera shoot data converting into 8-view)
Fuji Television, one of the key TV stations in Japan reported Newsight Japan as an innovative
Inquiries are welcome for business collaboration.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the detailed exhibit list, please click below.
Finetech2013 official page.
|The display solution of the new site from 2 inches to up to 200 inches!|